Your Membership Preserves . . .
CLICK HERE TO RENT
|Court House & Bedford Museum|
|Jackson House||Lounsbery Building|
|Sutton Clock||Bedford Oak|
Saturday, October 18th - 6:30pm to 10pm
OKTOBERFEST ON THE VILLAGE GREEN
Due to an overwhelming response, tickets are no longer available.. This event is sold out!
Historical Society Members
- preserve the Town's historic character
- maintain and preserve buildings and landmarks
- offer education programs to all
- open three museums and more
- priority and discounted invitations to events
- (each couple attending the Oktoberfest will save $50 over non-members)
- invitations to member-only events and lectures
- the satisfaction of knowing they've preserved the past for future generations!
Historical Hall Events
Monday, 10/20 through Sunday, 10/26
Fashion designers, organic skincare experts, jewelry artists, home textile designers and greenthumbs will have items for sale at the Hall on Monday - Friday from 10am to 6pm and Sunday from noon to 5pm.
Saturday, 11/8 and Sunday, 11/9
While the Historical Society is not offering an Antiques Show this year, dealers from the past along with many new dealers will be at the Hall Saturday from 10am to 5pm and Sunday from 11am to 5pm.
The Adams Store at Bedford Station is robbed. Walker Adams is fatally wounded and his son William fatally wounds one of the thieves.
Read the complete story in this month's "Bedford Stories" and click here for related info about the robbery.